HOW TO READ VALVE MODEL NUMBER
Pressure reducing valve – Direct operated
Pilot operated check valve
Double throttle check valve – sandwich module
Flow control valves, Model Z2FS, are double throttle/check sandwich type valves. They restrict flow to or from actuator ports (A and B) of a directional valve. Two throttle/check valves, symmetrically arranged in the housing, restrict flow with adjustable throttles in one direction while providing free flow in the opposite direction.
Model number – Z2FS 6-2-44/2QV
Z2FS – Double throttle/Check valve
6 – Nominal size (For mounting available in 6,10,16,22)
2 – Adjustment element( Screw with locknut and protective cap 7-Rotary knob with scale)
44 – Series
2Q – Standard version
V – FKM seal
- if you want to video on this topic, then click below link
- HOW TO READ HYDRAULIC VALVE MODEL NUMBER PART 2 ?
- HOW TO READ HYDRAULIC VALVE MODEL NUMBER PART 1 ?
- Non-return valve
- Pilot Operated Check Valve
- Sequence Valve
- Hydraulic Jack
- Hydraulic Pipe Bender Machine Maintenance Chart
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEAR OIL AND HYDRAULIC OIL
- How to make the tree shifter hydraulic device in steps?
- Hydraulic Hose Pipe